Looking for bright geen safety T-Shirts

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by dualsmows, Mar 21, 2008.

1. dualsmows

dualsmows LawnSite Member

Does anyone know where I can find these at a reasonable price?

2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Do you want just plain t-shirts and no printing? If so I saw the shirts you are talking about at Tractor Supply.

3. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

try your local silk screnner he gets then for Like $3 a shirt plain and should be able to screen them for about $3 more so for about $6 a shirt you can have neon green shirts with your logo. I had that 4 years ago neon green with black lettering looks great new but shows dirt fast and they show all the stains so we changed colors next year

4. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

I have the safety green shirts. I got them from from our local silk screener, they are made by gildan. Do you guys have your employees wear them for mowing? I have seen companies with large crews wearing reflective vests, but I have no idea if theres any kind of osha requirement or if its just preference of the owner..

5. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Broder carries the Gildans as well.

6. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

I think it is more a local government issue at present. Most cities down here that use a contractor require them when working streetside.

7. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

I get them from my graphics guy. Same as any other shirt, with my logo on it. If you want the reflective stripes on it then they get up there in price. You can also find them at like a Farm & Fleet type store. (Farm Stores)

8. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

9. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I never thought about it, but I am along the road a lot, I maybe should have the safety green shirts.