looking for business cards

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Lawn-Guy, Mar 2, 2009.

1. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

and the quality is unsurpassed
  2. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

I do my own business cards. Go to Officemax and look in their "specialty paper" section. A company named Avery has business card paper. Then you just design your own.
  3. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

I have done many. Once I tried the print your owns, but it looked exactly like I did my own.

I got my first real batch from staples locally. They did a great job, but the price was sort of steep.

When I needed a refill they did my second batch, except the logo had some changes. They botched it up something horrible. The proof came out fine, but when I got the order it was all messed up, there was bleeding and pixalation, I could have done it better at home. Long story short they blamed the file I gave them, even though they have a designer "alter" it. I tossed a couple thousand of them.

I then tried vistaprint. If you have access to PhotoShop it is pretty easy. I ordered 3 small batches of different configurations to see which looked the best. One of them was perfect so I went ahead and ordered a huge lot. Now I can just reorder and they are at least half of what a local shop wants.

IMO cheaping out on the paper or ink will show. Always upgrade for the better options if you want to care what you hand out.
  4. Perfect Image TLM

Perfect Image TLM LawnSite Senior Member

I recently bought from them, I just bought 500 for $24 delivered. I made my own card with a logo making program. I also bought 5000 fliers for $132 delivered. Very pleased with them thus far!