1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for central fl fert guy

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by minx, Feb 18, 2013.

1. minx

minx LawnSite Member

Needing fert/ pest/ weed person. Central Florida. I contract this out. Working with a company that snt working for me, any recommendations, or p.m me thanks.

2. Johnagain

Johnagain LawnSite Senior Member

What part of central Florida? Ocala, Orlando, Sanford, Daytona. Just listing central Florida is a awful big area to cover. It might be better to list what counties.

3. minx

minx LawnSite Member

I cover the Osceola orange 4 corners areas...

4. williams lcm

williams lcm LawnSite Bronze Member

Call Evergreen. Lawn and Pest ask for Tom (407) 947-7841. They serve all of central Florida and do excellent work . No contract

5. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Minx you can try two people here off the board.

Pro Mo at http://www.promolawn.com/about-us.html

and Walter at http://yourlandscapepro.com/

Both do good work , I know Walter covers a large area as his company has the Contract for Dardin Foods in Central Florida. Bryan/Pro Mo I think tries to stay a closer to home but I am not sure he may have expanded out.

6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Promo is a personal friend who's opinion I value. He passed the L&O CPO test with a 98% and that is not an easy test, 50% or more fail it. He is also a Master Gardener and has been in the green industry for over 20 years coming up the hard way. He first worked for landscape companies before having his own business as a full service lawn maintenance company. His present goal is to only do fert & squirt and structural pest control. I would recommend him any time any where.

7. gregory

gregory LawnSite Bronze Member

nothing against the others guys but thats saying alot coming from ric...

8. minx

minx LawnSite Member

Thanks people, hoping one will cover my area..