Looking for cheap, but running Walk Behind or Rider

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Fleming Lawn Services, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Fleming Lawn Services

Fleming Lawn Services LawnSite Member

I am in Dayton, Ohio and was just curious if anyone in the area has any cheap walk behinds or riding mowers.

2. Tagg

Tagg LawnSite Member

We have a Snapper Pro wb hydro 52" floating deck with 17 hp Kawi recoil start. Model # SPLH170KW For Sale in nice condition. $ 2000.00. We also have an extended Accelerator aluminum bagger for it for $ 150.00 and a 2 wheel Jungle Jim sulky for $ 150.00. Mower comes with new drive tires, extra belts and blades. We are in the Pittsburgh area.

3. Fleming Lawn Services

Fleming Lawn Services LawnSite Member

could i see some pics my friend.

Thanks

4. gooch42

gooch42 LawnSite Member

I have an older exmark 36" walk behind works good. it has a kaw engine. I also have a
    36"older ransomes/bobcat new motor last year needs a little tlc but does work I have a 48" ransomes bobcat with no motor everything else is there. I can get a used motor for it , for 275.00. let me know I can take some pics for you.

5. Rockn'C Lawn

Rockn'C Lawn LawnSite Member

I have an old john deere 48" walkbehind i would sell you for $500.00

6. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I have a toro proline, 44 inch deck, trac vac system with new honda engine, t-bar, belt driven, $850 for the mower, $1450 for mower and trac vac system. PM me with your email and I could send you a few pictures. Thanks.

7. Rockn'C Lawn

Rockn'C Lawn LawnSite Member

I dont know how to pm you meets1 but I may be interested in your toro....e-mail me a pic and let me know the hours and all the info on it.

edit: you may not post an email addy thanks, jodi

8. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

ROCKS LAWN - did you get the email?

9. Tagg

Tagg LawnSite Member

Fleming, I just checked back and seen your reply. I'll try to get some pics and pm them to you or post here by the weekend. The unit is in storage right now. Thanks.