Looking for company tee shirts and polos........

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Logan's Landscaping, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Logan's Landscaping

Logan's Landscaping LawnSite Member

I wanted to know if anyone could recomend a good company that does printing on shirts with company name on it.? High quality shirts and what i can expet to pay. Thanks
  2. TaussigLawnCare

TaussigLawnCare LawnSite Member

we got our shirts done at ballards sporting good a local store and the polos were 10 bucks and I think $5 for the embrodery and t's were $6 and $4 for screen printing and they look pro imo
  3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Check out a local screen printer. I just got some T's and sweat shirts made up with my logo on the front and back. $6 for the T's and $12 for the Sweats.
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

wearguard.com is where we get ours. They can and can't be expensive sometimes
  5. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

6. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

I checked many internet sites and found it very difficult to choose colors etc. It seems like they have the color that you want but not in the item you want etc. An example is I found a nice hat shirt color combo but the color was not available in the type of hat I wanted.
    I finally went to a local screen print shop and I was able to touch the items and inspect the colors before buying.

I recommend looking in the phone book.

7. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh I forgot. The local company took a rough drawing of my logo, touched it up in electronic format to print it on the shirts, and then they e-mailed it to me all for no charge because I bought $100.00 worth of items. I was able to then add my logo to all my office forms. It was worth the cost of the uniforms just for having the logo in electronic format.