1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Complete spray setup.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Total Lawn & Landscape, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Total Lawn & Landscape

Total Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Member

I am checking to see if anyone has a complete spray setup for sale before I have to buy a new one. If so let me know with some details.
  2. Rebs

Rebs LawnSite Member

I have a 200 gal Lesco spray rig for sale. It is the Space saver that goes in the back of a pick up or you can put it on a trailer like I have. I am asking $2000 for it.

Let me know
  3. Total Lawn & Landscape

Total Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Member

Any pictures of it?
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Where's that thread with that van and Permagreen setup?
  5. steve's total lawn care

steve's total lawn care LawnSite Member

how big of one do you need i have one with a 35 gallon tank 12 volt pump rated at 60 psi at 3.0 gals per min 200 ft of 1/4 inch hose on a hose reel the whole unit is mounted on a skid i custom built it myself asking around $350 for it. if your interested e mail me at beaversteven@sbcglobal.net
  6. steve's total lawn care

steve's total lawn care LawnSite Member

:cool2: Anthony i dont have no pics but a freind of mine has a dig camera and i will upload them when i talk to him next time he is over. The reason im selling it cause i just bought a 6 roller hypro pump and i had another engine to power it. this setup will be used for weed control i already have a unit on a trailer with a 150 gallon tank roller pump engine combo but i mainly mix roundup and preem in this and lets say the person im spraying for wants a roundup preem job but the customer across the street wants only trimec put on his lawn and dosent want the roundup and preem thats why im adding this to my trailer unit now i just need a hose reel hose and another 150 gallon tank. As far as the other sprayer i also have a 12 volt pumptec plunger pump rated at 200 psi at 2.6 gal per min i mainly used this pump for tree and bug spraying if you want this instead of the other pump it will bump the price up to $450 but its what ever you decide if your still interested e mail me and let me know where your from im from oklahoma then will we talk about how to get this sprayer shipped to you and also the money deal on STEVE.:waving:
  7. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Do you guys feel that the Lesco product (mounted tank) is better than some of the others out there? A friend of mine bought a 200 gallon skid mounted setup 2-3 years ago from Northern Tools. He paid @ $1800 compared to another one he had that cost him $2800 from Lesco. He said they are almost identical (same motor, pump, reel and hose) yet one has "Lesco" on it and the other is plain.

Just curious what you all think. I have a small 50 gallon Lesco, and am in the market for a 200gal in a couple of months.
  8. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

are the lesco sprayers reliable?
  9. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I have always had good luck with my lesco spacesaver.
  10. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

it's not really a question on how good the lesco brand is, it's more of what the lesco brand has on it as far as equipment. hypro d30 pump: great, 5.5hp kaw engine: great, hanney elec hose reel: great, epoxy coated frame: ok, but most are going stainless steel, poly tank: ok, fiberglass is better IMO. for the price the lesco is VERY competitive, and they are close. and the way i look at things is you do business with the people that you do business with.