Looking for CPO

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by The Ripper, Nov 9, 2007.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper LawnSite Member

I need some help. I need one of the following two things:

1. A CPO who will work in the field and help build up a new side of our fast growing business. He would have complete control of this side of the business.

2. A CPO who has his own business and wants to earn extra money by allowing us to work under his license/Retired CPO who wants to earn extra income by allowing us to work under his license.

If there is any interest please contact me.
  2. gpd387

gpd387 LawnSite Member

Did you find the CPO you were looking for?
  3. olive123

olive123 LawnSite Senior Member

you shouldnt haVE Any problem finding that. Find out where there are cpu credits being offered and network from there or post at a local chem company. There is a very large on going on in jacksonville i believe on the 22nd of january. there will be cpo's there from all over
  4. The Ripper

The Ripper LawnSite Member

I have not found anyone yet.

Thank you, for the info about Jax. What organization is meeting there?
  5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

You are too far North for me to work with you. But a while back I was offering to work with LCO's in my area and hold cards on them, with no takers. Good luck in finding a CPO in your area. If all else fails, may I suggest you hook up with a local company to do all your applications, under the agreement they hold a card on you so you can take the in 3 years from now.

PS If you have enough maintenances accounts already and are able to offer a minimum of $ 50,000 a year salary, that would be the expected pay scale of a CPO.