1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

looking for employment around philly, pa. area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by bsteponick, Jan 23, 2005.

1. bsteponick

bsteponick LawnSite Member

i'm planning on relocating to philly area (berks/bucks county) from cleveland, ohio. i have 12 years experience in landscape maintenance and design along with 8 years supervisory experience. i'm looking for full-time year round employment (i also have 12 years experience in snow removal). please email me at bsteponick@sbcglobal.net or reply here if you have any opportunities available.

2. E-9 Lawncare

E-9 Lawncare LawnSite Member

If you're planning on living in Berks county, check www.readingeagle.com. There was 2 or 3 landscape foreman positions in the Sunday classifieds. Sunday is really the only day that any decent jobs are listed. Hope this helps..

3. landcare pa

landcare pa LawnSite Member
    from pa

i have a business in northampton county which is close to buck`s county about 1 hr north of philly ,we are a larger company in our area ,last year we employed 30 people,we are a growing company with a great future contact me elegantlandcare@aol.com

4. bsteponick

bsteponick LawnSite Member

please call me if i am what you are looking for.