1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Employment in NE Ohio, or possible relocation

Discussion in 'Employment' started by LandscapeMaterialPro, Jun 26, 2008.

1. LandscapeMaterialPro

LandscapeMaterialPro LawnSite Member

I have recently lossed my job working as an account manager for a manufacturer of landscape materials due to "economy cutbacks".

I have approx. 12 yrs. in the landscape industry. I would be open-minded to any opportunity.

If you would like me to send you my resume, I would be glad to do so.
  2. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

What kind of a position would you like... admin, sales, field work, design? I know when you are out of work anything looks good but that desperate feeling can only keep you going at a job you don't like for so long. So what do you want to do?

I always have field positions open but starting field work in AZ in July is not a smart thing to do.
  3. LandscapeMaterialPro

LandscapeMaterialPro LawnSite Member

I would prefer a position in sales/and or management. I feel this what I am the best at, and have the most experience at.

I have been unemployed for about one week now. If it comes down to it, I may have to go back to working in the field until I find something that best suits me.
  4. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

I know this is an old thread. Said you could relocate. Is MD to far? Sales Postion open. our other thread for description or phone at 410-924-7715