Looking for experienced Consultant

Discussion in 'Employment' started by GreenSolutions, May 30, 2007.

1. GreenSolutions

GreenSolutions LawnSite Member

Hi, I am am Looking for someone experienced with the landscaping business, possibly retired, who would be willing to be a consultant for a startup commercial landscaping Business in the Orlando - Altamonte Springs, Florida Area.

We are just starting out in this area and would like to hire someone to bounce ideas off of and would be willing to meet with us from time to time in order to answer questions and share their experience with our new company. If you are interested or know of someone who might be interested please let me know.

I greatly appreciate it, Thank you

Ingrid Baria
    Green Solutions

2. Foz

Foz LawnSite Member

I just sold my landscape business & may be interested in helping. The business was profitable & well known in our area, but my wife & I decided to relocate.

The only problem I see would be my business was in the northeast & yours is in the southeast. The business principles would be the same, but plant types & installation methods would differ greatly.

3. GreenSolutions

GreenSolutions LawnSite Member

I'm mainly looking for someone living in the Orlando area as I would like to be able to meet with them in person. The ideal person would be someone who has sold their business or a retiree who would like to earn some extra money. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

4. mikecaldwell1204

mikecaldwell1204 LawnSite Member

Hey Ingrid I have my own business over here in Spring Hill which is not to far from you. Email me at clslandscapes@yahoo.com so we can talk if your intrested. Thanks Mike.

5. Nathan Robinson

Nathan Robinson LawnSite Senior Member
    from 47712

i can help you. just ask away and i am sure i can get you the answers you need

6. The Ripper

The Ripper LawnSite Member