Looking for Finn 1208 Bark Blower with low hours (used)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jamartincoinc, Dec 2, 2008.

1. jamartincoinc

jamartincoinc LawnSite Member

I'm in the market for used Finn 1208 Bark Blower with low hours. If you know of someone looking to sell or get out of their payments, give me a shout.
  2. Horizon Lawn

Horizon Lawn LawnSite Member

Stowers Rental here in Knoxville had one a few weeks ago for sale. It was a used on i think. In great shape. If you need more info give me a shout and I will see what i can do for you. I have a 302 that i am thinking of selling if you know anyone that is interested in one.
  3. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

I may be interested in your bark blower. Please post pics, hours & any work done to it, plus a price will help too of course. I've been in teh market for a blower for a while, but it seems like everyone either wants way too much, or likes it too much to sell. I'm just looking for a nice machine at a decent [affordable] price....I'll be awaiting pictures. Thanks!

4. masf100

masf100 LawnSite Member

I Have a Finn 22Yard Bark Blower on a tandem Kenworth T600. The Truck is a 1993 and the blower is a 1998. I can email pictures if you like. And as luck would have it, We are also named Meadowbrook.
  5. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

6. c.hutton

c.hutton LawnSite Member

hey, im interested in your blower truck. can you send some pics an info on it to crhrider@hotmail.com , thanks
  7. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

MEADOWBROOK - I have a FINN BB-302 for sale. Call me and I will e-mail pictures. 248-765-7844.