1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for good used equipment

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by SelectLawnCare, Feb 2, 2006.

1. SelectLawnCare

SelectLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from nc

I just started a lawn care business and looking for good quality used equipment! I have a 52" Snapper WB. But that is all i have so far!
  2. cpritch

cpritch LawnSite Member

Check out the Marketplace on this board. . . just scroll down on the main page and you'll see it. It's almost to the bottom of the home page.

Good Luck!!
  3. david scott

david scott LawnSite Member

interested in a 62" toro ztr?700 hrs but not used commercially,i've used it on my yard only past two years...very clean,have maintainace records on it and always garage kept e-mail me if so@ lori1780@charter.net
  4. mrbray101

mrbray101 LawnSite Senior Member

look on ebay, when i first started i got a few good deals on there. A perfectly running srm 260 line trimmer for 85 bucks, an edger and blower, both around 90 bucks. just make sure the seller has a lot of good feedback.
  5. Encino Lawns

Encino Lawns LawnSite Member
    from TX

Go to your local dealer and explain to him your new in the business and looking for used equipment. He might know other LCOs looking to turn some equipment. It's in his best interest to help you so when your ready you will most likely buy new from him. Good Luck!