Looking for good used walkbehind or small ztr in the Midwest.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by touchofpride, Jan 14, 2007.

1. touchofpride

touchofpride LawnSite Member
    from NE

I live in northeast nebraska and looking for a good used 36" walkbehind mower, if it's got a bagger that's even better. Also a small ztr with a smaller deck would be considered. Used chemical sprayer would be nice as well like the lesco ones. Need to find something in the midwest here. Thanks in advance.

2. Scag-a-Lag

Scag-a-Lag LawnSite Member

Check out my Toro in this Fourm it is listed "Toro 44" walk-behind", I know you said in the Mid West but we could work something out. There are pics and the price is also flexable.

Thanks (Chase Barron Southern Pride Lawn and Landscaping)

3. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey i have a 36" cub cadet commercial with a bagger. It is gear driven 5 forward 2 revers i think (dont quote me on the reverse). Its 2 yr old i have owned it one. I bought a new walker to replace it as i am solo. It is in good shape and has a 14hp kawasaki. If you know engines kaw. makes some very strong engines this one is no exception. Let me know if you would like more information

4. touchofpride

touchofpride LawnSite Member
    from NE

pclawncare let me know more about your cub 36"

5. pclawncare

As far as hours go it doesn’t have an hour meter on it but the guy before me bought it for his grandson to start a mowing business and he decided that the work was too hard. I was told it was used 2 times and mow a little over an acre and I haven’t used it but maybe 10 hours this year so I would guess around 20 hour at most 30. the only reason why I am selling is that I have bought another walker and a 36” deck to replace this with a rider. It has been stored inside its whole life and is a great machine. I have an extra set of blades for this mower. It has 14 hp kaw with the side bagger. It runs great and cuts beautiful. It is not in perfect condition, but it is in good condition a few scratched with normal use. The deck is very heavy i dont know what gauge of steel, but it is thick. Some people think this mower is one you buy from home depo or lowes since its a cub cadet, but it is the commercial line that is built to commercial grade standards and was purchased from a dealer. I am asking $1250 for it any other questions please ask me. After you have been a member for 10 days and have 10 post then you can send me a pm with a email and i can send you an email

6. nriddle77

nriddle77 LawnSite Senior Member

PClawncare, why are you in OK? I live in Tulsa and would like to see your mower.

7. pclawncare

I am in Enid. Ironicly i bought a stihl long pole hedge trimmer from a guy in tulsa and i will be heading that direction some time the next week so if you are really intersted we may be able to work something out on bringing it that way. I would be heading that way sooner in the week but as you know the crazy a@@ oklahoma ice storm has hit and it will be later maybe thursday or friday.

8. pclawncare

Check your private messages i sent you one.

9. lawnrich

lawnrich LawnSite Member

i have a 36 toro t bar and a scag 36 im also looking for subcontractors for mowing im in millars west o area

10. lawnrich

lawnrich LawnSite Member

sorry millard not millars