Looking for help in illinois

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Classified, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

This year Ill be starting my second year. So far I have more than doubled my contracts to date from last year and it only feb 14th. I am in the position to be choosy this year with the customers I take in. I say show that we are a rapidly growing company with lots of potential.

Our company is primarily lawn care but we have alot of commercial properties that we maintain from weekly mowing to irrigation repairs and mulch installation. We have plans to grow and expand over the years so this is just our beggining.

This position is only for a reliable individual that wants to work. If you are what we are looking for, you will succeed in this company. By the end of the season you will likely be a crew boss and with that will be a decent raise in pay. This is a full time position and there will likely be plenty of overtime.

I am willing to train said individual if there is eagerness to want to win and be successful. You must be available from march15th through november. We also do snow plowing so there is a good chance we will keep you year round.

Please visit my website for contact info at the upper right hand corner.

www.classygrasslawncare.com

Thank you

2. jtm22

jtm22 LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

Hello,

Just to let you know, there's a new message on your machine.

3. Classified

im glad you posted here, i acidentally deleted your msg before i could get the number.

If you could, call me again

Thanks!

4. jtm22

jtm22 LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

Just left a new message for you, talk to you soon!

5. Classified

Still looking for an employee.

6. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp LawnSite Member

spanish all the way.

7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Congratulations, not many LCO's find themselves in such a nice position as that !!

8. Classified

yeah i know, and there is PLENTY to choose from in this area as you know.

Whatever comes along i will look at equally. I will most likely be looking at hiring one more guy about a month from now too.