1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

looking for help???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cookslandscaping18, Apr 7, 2011.

1. GrassesGuy

GrassesGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Then take the route if it's priced right. Sounds like an oldtimer who's not into games and is just probably trying to make some extra money or is just helping out a younger guy like you because he was you at one point and is most likely just helping you out. Don't miss out on a big opportunity. This guy could really help you grow. Word of mouth is extremly important, especially in smaller communities. Be prepared to do quality work or it will backfire very bad.
  2. cookslandscaping18

cookslandscaping18 LawnSite Member

Well he offered me 13 an hour at 50 to 60 hours a week and aleast a 40 hour pay check in the winter months. He said that there is chances i will see 15 or more an hour in the future but you never nows how that goes. So its still kindy up in the air i have thought about taking it and keeping some of my yards just to make a little extra do u guys think it is a good deal or a bad deal.