Looking for inside ideas for Enclosed Trailer.

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by A.Landscaping, Mar 30, 2010.

1. A.Landscaping

A.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Ok so i have searching for pics of inside of enclosed trailer and have found nothing except the outside i dont want to look thru 50+ pages Does anyone have any ideas and pics? My dad-in-law has a 6x12 and gave me the thumbs up in upgrading it how i want :dancing: So help!! lol

2. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

Have a place to use the rest room LOL.

3. A.Landscaping

Lmao you know i was telling my g.f about that i saw a trailer here were they had a bathroom in there but where does the poop go lol.

4. unkownfl

I have a couple 5 gallon buckets with lids from lowe's and I just cover and throw out after it being used.

5. A.Landscaping

hahaha my g.f says to just make a hole under the toilet where it will fall outside so when we leave it can just stay there and if they ask the dog did it :rolleyes:

6. unkownfl

What size mowers do you have for the 6x12? Is it a double or single axle?

7. A.Landscaping

It will have my 36 and 32 plus 2 push mowers 3 blowers and 2 whips 1 ladder gas 2 garbagecans , racket sod turner so many things :dizzy: but im sure the garbage cans can go in the truck.

8. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

9. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Y do you need a 36, 32, and 2 push mowers, 3 blowers all in a 6x12 trailer? Thats total overkill.

10. A.Landscaping

36 for front lawns? 32 for the back? 2 push mowers for the front front the lawns that have those pointless stupid trees there. 3 blowers for backup?