Looking for Landscapers in the Atlanta area

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Serenity Lawn Service, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Serenity Lawn Service

Serenity Lawn Service LawnSite Member

My business provides fertilization and pest control to lawns and landscapes, with aeration and aeration and seeding being the closest service to landscaping. This is a company model that many of you are familiar with, as it is popular for that group I like to call "corporate lawn care," which are your Scotts and Trugreens of the world (marketing companies that happen to do lawns).

I do not provide landscaping services, or lawn maintenance services such as mowing, flower bed installation or sod jobs. However, as you can imagine, I take a lot of requests from customers looking for these services and while I do business with a handful of good landscapers, they are often booked solid, or don't serve the area that I get the request from.

Currently, I have one customer that is looking for a small sod job in the Smyrna area and another in Cumming that wants someone who mows lawns. I am currently in the process of adding pages to my company website, to allow visitors to find services and vendors in the green industry that I have dealt with and trust, so that may be an option as well.

If you are interested, I will check the thread periodically, or you can contact me directly john.eason@serenitylawnservice.com