Looking for Large Tradeshow/Expo

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Kathryn, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Kathryn

Kathryn LawnSite Member

Does anyone know of a few prominent tradeshows tailored towards Equipment Dealerships? Any across the lines of JDUG, that are open to other vendors such as New Holland, Kabota, Bobcat, Polaris, etc?
    Thanks - your feedback is appreciated!
  2. chrisludwig

chrisludwig LawnSite Member

Hi Kathryn,

Take a look at www.tsnn.com You can search tradeshows and events by industry, location and by date. Registration is free.

My other business is big into tradeshow supplies and events so this website has been very helpful to me.
  3. vacamper

vacamper LawnSite Member

Great resource for trade shows. Thanks Chris.
  4. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I haven't heard if Expo is back in Louisville again this year? Too far from you I know.
  5. toby4492

toby4492 LawnSite Member

Yes it is in Louisville. Here is a link to the information.

6. Turboguy

Turboguy LawnSite Bronze Member

The International Lawn and Garden Expo in Louisville is the closest to your description. Since it merged with Green Industry Expo it is really the only national lawn and garden show.

You might find some good equipment at some of the construction oriented shows. One good one that you just missed was Con-Expo which is held every three years in Vegas and pulls in about 130,000 people. Another to check out would be World of Concrete. I have not been to that one but have heard good things about it.

You will find some equipment at the regional nursery/landscape shows. Far West in Oregon in August is one. There are shows in California. The one in Long Beach in Feb or March has equipment and it is a nice show. The Pamona show is a bit smaller from what I hear but I have not been to that one.