Looking for Lawncare Software!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MadLawn, Jan 25, 2002.

1. MadLawn

MadLawn Banned

Anyone have try this software at adkad.com ? Anyone suggest me where can I find better software? I am new to software.

--Charles
    <br>:blush:

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Ive heard good things about their Blizzard Buster snow plowing software. They offer a free evaluation download.

Also, check out...

http://www.clip.com

3. I just down loaded the updates to Groundskeeper pro 2000 for the pest and fert apps, and am still in the procsess of evaluating it.

4. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

i use the adkad program and am very happy with it. There are also 2 or 3 other companies out there with good software if your willing to spend more or are a larger company

5. Captain Calamity

Captain Calamity LawnSite Member

I have been using CLIP software for the last 3 or 4 years and have been very pleased with it and the service. They also sponsor their own lawncare forum where other CLIP users can answer and advise you on the software as well as other issues like we have here at Lawnsite. If you're interested you can contact Jack Williams at CLIP at 800-635-8485 or email him at CLIP at JackW@clip.com

6. Integrity

Integrity LawnSite Member

I have a friend that is a computer programmer. He developed a software program for my business that has met all of my needs and it is a lot cheaper than some of the other programs that I've seen on the market. It does scheduling, billing, routing and will even help remind you when to do PM's on equipment. If you would like more information, email me.:blob2:

7. cormierlawn

cormierlawn LawnSite Member

I would have to recommend Lawn Monkey Software. I have had great results with this program. It is easy to use. I have also tried lots of others and found Lawn Monkey to be the best, but you will pay for it. They do have a lease option were you can lease the software by the year and recieve all updates. You can use a palm pilot, import to quick books and send bills out through email. It is a great program!! See their web site at http://alocet.com or http://lawnmonkey.com

8. jrblawncare

jrblawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I looked at clip,lawn monkey and groundsKeeper.........Just got groundsKeeper in the mail Saturday,for the $$$ I think it will fit my needs just fine..in fact I should be working with it now instead of being here.

9. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

www.clip.com - 800-635-8485

CLIP has CLIP Lite which is the entry version of CLIP. It performs routing, scheduling, billing, job costing - all necessary functions for a small or start-up company. It can account for either 50 customers or 80 customers. But that is just the beginning of what comes with CLIP. There is not another software company in the industry that does what CLIP does.

Sean Adams

10. Captain Calamity

Captain Calamity LawnSite Member

Sean,

CLIP Lite handles up to 100. CLIP Classic I'm not sure what it handles. CLIP Classic Unlimited is what I run and it handles I think up to 100,000. There is also CLIP Pro which has all the bells and whistles. Far more than a one man op like myself needs. The nice thing about CLIP is you can start out with CLIP Lite and as you grow, CLIP can grow with you.

800-635-8485 ask for Jack Williams