Looking for LCO in Ohio around Sandusky

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Langford2000, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Langford2000

Langford2000 LawnSite Member

Hello All. First off let me say that I will NOT be making a profit off this thread and it is not a scam. I have been doing a few Foreclosure cleanouts in my area for a property management company out of Florida. They work directly for a rather large mortgage company (not a second or third middleman) and have just been cleared to manage properties in the state of Ohio. I have been treated excellent by these guys and wish to share a lead with some of my lawnsite brothers. The work includes the initial lock change and winterization of the property followed by a bid to clean all of the trash and do the mowing/trimming to get the property ready for resale. If you are interested just PM me with your contact info and I will pass it along.

Thanks
    James

2. Langford2000

Langford2000 LawnSite Member

I can't believe this post has been up for almost 24 hours and no replies. Everyone in Ohio must be wealthy and not need any work?:confused:

3. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I will give you a bump. Most of the northern Ohio guys have not been on in a couple of days. I will say they will show up tonight.

JP

4. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

this is are busy time of year ..........................