looking for new Everride owners opinions..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dupontcar, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Dupontcar

Dupontcar LawnSite Member

Have not heard much recently here on the new Everride Warrior. Was wondering how those who bought at the begining of the season feel about them now with some seat time. They are having a sale locally and am considering a purchase. Pro's and Con's of this machine, cut quality and any service issues would be greatly appreciated. Please refrain from the buy an Exmark, Scag etc. posts, lol.

2. Dupontcar

Any input out there from Everride owners?

3. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Dupontcar, over on ********* a guy demo'ed an everride. He gave the general feeling that it's a good unit, especially good cut, I'm very interested myself but there's no dealer any where near here.

4. Dupontcar

txlawnking, dont understand your reply with the ****. I was reading some older posts on Everride and a few people had bought them and where waiting for spring to come to use them. Was just wondering how any of them think of the new mower after a few months use. Thanks in advance for any insight.
    I have a local dealer running them just under $7k. Plan to demo this weekend!

5. Dupontcar

Anyone actually own an Everride Warrior here?

6. txlawnking

Dupontcar, I didn't put the stars in my post, they automatically appeared, it seems you can't mention the name of other forums associated with the lawn industy on this forum.

7. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

My Walker dealer took on the Everride line last month. I'm demoing a 60" with a 25HP Kawi all day tomorrow( Thursday). The deck is a "free flow", no baffels to recerculate the clippings and no bolt heads or nuts to interfear with the discharge of cut grass.I have been letting 2 properties grow to demo on tall heavy grass. Got about 6 acres to mow all togeather. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow night.

Gene

8. txlawnking

Excellent, Gene, I'm wondering myself.

9. Dupontcar

Cannot wait for your report Gene.
    Thanks

10. Dupontcar

Great info Ken, just what I was looking for. Thank you. Are they covering all of your concerns under warranty?

David