1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for nice skid sprayer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CharlotteOutdoorImpact, Jul 14, 2009.

1. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

CharlotteOutdoorImpact LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for a skid sprayer lesco or name brand quality... 50 gal and up.. I can make it work for me with a nurse tank.. I actually prefer a 50 or 100 gallon set up.. I have a lot of things to trade with or do a cash trade combo..

One is a Quick 36 Samurai with accelerator grass catcher and striping kit and mulching kit and the extra parts kit. This is like new and has VERY LOW hours. I have a walk behind blower also willing to deal a nice computer desk.. etc etc.

I have a Huge HD tv to offer as well. Let me know if you have anything you want to deal. I am looking for something nice with lots of hose in pretty good condition..

Thanks

Chad

2. Scotland Yard and Garden

Scotland Yard and Garden LawnSite Member

I'm in charlotte and have a 200 gallon sprayer to sell (no trade). It has two 12volt electric pumps running separate 300 foot hoses on electric reels. I only have the one pump up and running on the 200 gallon tank. The other pump would be for a separate tank as needed. It is on a skid for placement into a pickup bed. I would sell it for $1650.00. It has a new spray head and was just serviced completely. Please let me know. 7042071174
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

Pictures... also can a couple guys lift it into and out of the truck (empty of course)

Thanks

4. Scotland Yard and Garden

Scotland Yard and Garden LawnSite Member

Yes. But it is much easier to put on saw horses an slide it. I can't get the pics to load. They are on my blackberry.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

chad would you sell the quick mower? if so how much?

6. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

I really want to keep it, but I need money for a sprayer also. I would have to get $2800 for it with all the extras.. it has the Kawasaki and the hours are around 100 I will double check.. I only use it once a week but I do know in the future I will use it. It lays some real nice stripes and the accelerator grass catcher is pretty handy as well. I love it, and hope I don't have to sell it, but cash talks and I guess I can just get another one down the road..

7. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

I have reconsidered the price for the 36 Samurai with all the extras...

$2000.00 (the grass catcher is worth 300 or so) Only 190 hours

I only use it for a couple yards a week now, and can just switch to a regular push mower for those. I hate to sell it. This thing lays some real nice stripes, and is light weight and uses minimal space on the trailer.

8. mowtime

mowtime LawnSite Member

check your Pm , I sent you some info from a local guy (Durham, NC) that is selling his lesco sprayer 60 gallon.

9. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

I didnt get a pm yet... I am interested.

Can you re-send?

10. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

i have a lesco 200 gallon being used as I type asking $1500, I am looking for a 100 or 50 gallon i you have one maybee we capuld work something out