Looking for NickN

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by mdgosch, May 11, 2006.

1. mdgosch

mdgosch LawnSite Member

For some reason this forum is not letting me Private Message anyone even though my acount has be activated. I would like to get in touch with NickN about setting up some work. I live in Huntsville, AL and reading some of his posts it looks like he is to.

Tks
    Mike

2. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

you don't have the priveledge to PM until you have 10(?) post.

3. mdgosch

mdgosch LawnSite Member

Thanks for the explanation.

Up to 2 posts...lol

4. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Hi mdgosch,
    How can I help you?

5. mdgosch

mdgosch LawnSite Member

Looking for some kind of fertalizing program for our lawn. We just bought our first house and don't really have a clue about lawn care. I am mowing my own lawn but other then that we are looking for some kind of fertalizing/lawn care program. We had our backyard sodded with bermuda and that is coming in pretty good. Except for some brown spots were I sprayed some weed and feed. Killed the grass and left the weed lol. The front yard is a mess. This sod was provided by the builder and just doesn't seem to be taking. I am sketchy about putting anything else on the lawn myself based on this last experience hince looking to hire some help :)

6. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Unfortunately,we don't provide lawn care in Huntsville.We are located in Athens.We do provide landscape installation in Huntsville,if you find yourself in need of that service.
    I can come by and give some recommendations as to your sod problems though and I'll also try to find someone for your chemical applications in your area.Just send me an email with your contact info.
    service@alabamalawnpro.com