Looking for OCDC for 36" Mini Fastrak.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mtwcutt, Aug 9, 2007.

1. mtwcutt

mtwcutt LawnSite Member
    from OKC, OK

Guys is their a manual OCDC made for the Hustler Mini Fastrak that will fit?
    Deck overhang is small and none that I have found will work. Looking for a manual version before going ahead with the Power Chute.

2. Power Chute Design

Power Chute Design LawnSite Senior Member

We've sold SEVERAL for that exact size FasTrak deck to commercial LCO's. They use them in Florida to get between the Condo buildings.

3. mtwcutt

mtwcutt LawnSite Member
    from OKC, OK

I understand the uses of the OCDC but will it allow a person to mulch a little?
    Say I run full discharge and get a few leaves rounded up to one area, would I be able to close the chute and mulch them up instead of the usual chasing them all over a yard?

4. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

i don't think Hustler made a 36" Fasttrak, but i have bben wrong bf.

5. Power Chute Design

Power Chute Design LawnSite Senior Member

They do a fairly good job of containing debris and pulverizing it as long as it's dry grass and debris. They do leave a dashed line in the spring or during wet weather. We send along a sheet of "How to use..." with all assembly instructions on how to disperse any groups of clippings.

6. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Its a Mini FasTrak, The Mini FasTrak comes in 36 and 42 inch cut.
    The FasTrak is available in 44, 52, 48 and 54 inch cut (the 44 and 52 are last year models that may still be available at dealers, at a lower price of course)