looking for old metro Exmark walk behinds , Toro and Kawasaki fb460s

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by loxs44, May 6, 2013.

1. loxs44

loxs44 LawnSite Member

Hello im looking for a variety of different parts from Ex mark, Toro, lesco ,etc walk behinds, older Toro's with fixed frames with the Kawasaki FB460 also looking for twin Kawasaki's.

I'm in Palm Beach County, 561-801-2001

2. sines of lawncare

sines of lawncare LawnSite Member

i have a few parts left. what are you looking for?

3. loxs44

loxs44 LawnSite Member

need a carb mainly, but coil as well for back up, and the pull start assembly , if spring is good.

4. loxs44

loxs44 LawnSite Member

almost forgot, need pulleys, tension pulleys for the drive belts, a spindle housing if have a good used one, 48" deck for a metro if have ultimately, we have used this mower to death, 10 years hard use, deck is finally falling apart, the twin Kawasaki on it was used even more , can never find a better walk behind than an ExMark with the Enhanced controls, so easy to use and with sulky, not hunched over trying to operate

5. sines of lawncare

Sorry, I dont have any motor parts. I do have pulleys and hydraulics. Mine however is a 52 Deck is still complete. Im sure it would cost a chunk to ship it to you tho. I can text you photos if you would like

6. sines of lawncare

7. wittmeyer1

wittmeyer1 LawnSite Member

Hello, I'm looking for blade pulleys for a Exmark Tri Vantage model# V4814K-5