Looking for old walk behind mowers that nobody wants anymore.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mountainpuller, Apr 3, 2007.

1. mountainpuller

mountainpuller LawnSite Member

:gunsfirin I am working on a project. And I need a couple of old used up walk behinds. They don't even need to work. Actually I would prefer if they didn't even have an engine on them. I am located just south of St. Louis. Just checking to see if anyone is out there close that might have one or two they are wanting to get rid of.:gunsfirin

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

May i ask what you are trying to build? :) :) :) :)

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Second that. now we're curious, bet its a toy.

4. mountainpuller

Everyone has ideas. I don't want to cut up my two year old gravely walk behind to see if it would work. Just an idea, if it works you will know soon enough.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

bump......someones gotta have some junker mowers!! lol, i wanna know what he's doing!!!! lol

6. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 1993 John Deere WB. Its got the 54" deck and 17hp Kawisaki engine. Comes with bagger also. If you look through some of my threads you can find the ad with pictures. $650/OBO -Mitch-

7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Same here ... I want to know what he's doing to !!

8. mountainpuller

:gunsfirin Look here boys. What I am wanting is a mower that is headed to the junk yard. Not something that is usable right now. I want a mower that is past its prime. I was just going to cut it up for an idea of mine. :gunsfirin