looking for parts supplier

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Drew Gemma, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

who do you guys use to buy filters, blades, belts, tires? I need one supplier for everything who has the best price? And can ship it.

2. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I have been using J-Thomas, quick turn around, decent prices, all orders over $300 (most items) shipping is paid for by vendor, plus they have an online catalog.

3. lawnrangers

lawnrangers LawnSite Member

Landscape Supply!!!!

4. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

Landscape Supply (Toll Free 866.753.2622) Their prices are the cheapest that I've seen anywhere.

5. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Boettcher Supply in Beloit Kansas has blown away J. Thomas and Landscapers Supply for what we need.

6. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I use Mow More from NY, they have free shipping on orders of $250. Im not sure they are the cheapest but they have good customer service and a good inventory (of what I have ordered). I had a filter get damaged in shipping and all it took was an email to get it fixed, no questions asked and they didnt even want the filter shipped back to them. Great customer service in my opinion
    www.mowmore.com

7. Media Lawnscape

Media Lawnscape LawnSite Member

I have had great luck with the following company:

www.rcpw.com

8. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Give us a call for all of your parts needs. We handle Exmark, Toro, Gravely, Grasshopper, RedMax, Oregon parts, and many more.
    866-753-2622 toll free