Looking for per capita income maps

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncuttinfoo, Mar 7, 2007.

1. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

Any one know of sites for this Iv'e been serching all night and have found a few but they are not very specific, need one for advirtising this year.

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Maybe this will help. The more they make the less they spend. I target areas that have families who have kids because they don't have time to take care of things when they're running them all over the place.

3. lawncuttinfoo

This is true for the barely above avarage income people but have you ever seen the exorbantly rich mowing thier grass?

4. grandview (2006)

That is true but for the amount of time dedicated to that one job you might better off with the smaller less demanding ones, unless you just want the prestige of doing them. Just my thoughts.

5. lawncuttinfoo

It sounds like our target markets are different, I am not realy interested in defending my marketing stragities in this thread, I'm just wondering if anyone has found these maps. Thanks anyway.

6. grandview (2006)

If you find a copy of the Haines directory it have a wealth code rating for each street listed in each town. Usually your library has a copy. Hope this helps.

7. lawncuttinfoo

8. grandview (2006)