Looking for pics/info for Homeshow

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by cenlo, Jan 16, 2006.

1. cenlo

cenlo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Anyone have any pics or ideas for a Homeshow booth? I have a 10' x 10' space with public view on all four sides. Thanks in advance, Cenlo

2. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

Talk with your local supplier. They will be able to help you with a display. And just take up your portfolio and an outdoor lighting display. If you don't do lighting talk with a company that does and share the booth.

3. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Reminds me of when I was taking classes at local college. We had a 20'x20' booth area that we designed a waterfall, grass, patio area for. It was a lot of fun.

First question I'd have to ask is what do you specialize it? This would be a good starting point as to what you might want to exhibit.

4. aquamtic

aquamtic LawnSite Senior Member

Defintely talk to your supplier. We are doing the same thing and we are getting Hunter and Vists Lighting Displays for zero. If you are dedicated to your supplier they will dedicate to marketing your business.

5. cenlo

cenlo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

We mainly install sprinkler systems with Hunter products. Commercial and Residential. Just looking for different booth ideas that may be out there.

6. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

A couple of years a ago we shared a large space with a deck company and I was thinking about building a 11'x11' square with artificial turf on top with adequate holes for drainage and under the turf a water proof container large enough to allow a small pump to push four spray heads and just leave it running during the show. Sounds kinda dumb but you asked for ideas. I realize your space is limited.