Looking for pre-owned Exmark Viking Hydro Mowers

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CrimsonLCS, Mar 27, 2007.

1. CrimsonLCS

CrimsonLCS LawnSite Member

I am looking for preowned exmark vikings or metro lawn mowers for my landscape business

2. ribbie78

ribbie78 LawnSite Member

Look on ebay- lots of folks are getting 2 year old models with around 700 hrs for around 2000-2400. I got one over the winter and it runs strong. Most have reasonable shipping through R+L Carriers. Mine was from Maryland to Ohio for 200 and it came in 2 days.

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

I may have what you are looking for but it is a Toro Z. It is the Z500 package 225 hrs with a GatorRator aerator attachment. The unit has the following features, 52" deck (turboforce deck) 27hp Kohler with the pre-filter air canister, extra blades, mulch kit, Big League Lawns striping kit, OCDC, suspension seat. NO mechanical problems and received its yearly service each spring and greased regularly. Call me with any questions. I will deliver or meet you half way, within reason if that helps. $7000 for a unit that cost me over close to $11000 when new.

Check this link for pictures an details I may have forgot
  4. CrimsonLCS

CrimsonLCS LawnSite Member

Sorry little over my budget, I was looking to spend 1000-2400 on a used hyrdo 36 inch at the moment, we are going to start in residential areas this year. Thanks for the post though
  5. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

You can go to exmarks website and click on landscape pro home. You can click on the state that you are in and find a dealership with used exmark mowers in your area.