Looking for pre-printed aeration flyers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by captaingreen, Jun 29, 2004.

1. captaingreen

captaingreen LawnSite Senior Member

I'm starting to look forward to fall and the add on work I hope to sell with it. I would like to enclose some literature along with my July invoices that offer some info. along with a price for aerating, overseed, and in some cases verti-slice seeding some of my customers properties. I know I had a catalog or somewhere have seen some pre-printed aeration flyers, can anyone help me with a website or catalog that would have these. Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!:cool:

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Turfco is one. I know there are others, but can't think of them off the top of my head.

3. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

I bought the template for aeration from turfmarketing .com I think it was $30 and you can customize it with your logo and such. Very professional looking, all the wording there too.

Mike

4. Prot1

Prot1 LawnSite Member

Lesco is a great place to get pre-printed flyers. We used their aeration flyers our first year and had great response. Not only do they look nice but they are very informative as to the benefits of aeration.

The only thing you will need to do is head to Office Max or somewhere that can make you a stamp. I believe we paid about $20 for a good sized stamp with name/number. Good luck =)