Looking for recommended web marketing company.

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Dig-It-Landscaping, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Dig-It-Landscaping

Dig-It-Landscaping LawnSite Member

I am looking to hire a web marketing company to revamp my website, maintain/update the website, optimize, and market my company to the internet users.

Does anyone out there have a company that they have had a good experience with and would recommend?

2. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh

3. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

I am very satisfied with my company. Check there site out off of mine..

4. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

5. Dig-It-Landscaping

Dig-It-Landscaping LawnSite Member

Big Orange, how well do they handle optimization? Do they have you on the first page of google when your key services are searched for? Locally? Nationally?

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm trying to do a good share of research this time around with picking a web marketing company. 4 times a charm...

6. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

The company I recommend is top notch. He has all his listing 1st or 2nd listed on Google in 90 days or so depending on the competition. He told me some things to do and it took me 5 months and a didn't do half the stuff he told me to do. I beloved his min is $400 a month with a 6 month commitment but don't hold me to that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. justinc

justinc LawnSite Member

don't know of any marketing companies. But I use newideahost for hosting, and their customer service is top notch.