Looking For Serious Partner for Lawncare/Landscape Co in Kansas City

Discussion in 'Employment' started by A Lawn Care Co LLC, Feb 24, 2008.

1. A Lawn Care Co LLC

A Lawn Care Co LLC LawnSite Member

Hi Gentlemen,

I am from KC, midtown area, but work mainly in JoCo. Looking for a serious partner to take a small/medium lawncare biz to the next level. I used to do landscape and sprinkler work for Village Gardens for 2 1/2 years and mowed off and on for 12 years(actually since I was 8 years old). Should have my applicators license in March. Been living off of mowing for 2 years now and ready to step it up some.

Looking for someone with strong landscape knowledge and sales skills. Someone not afraid to get in touch with prospects and keep after them. I want an ambitious and motivated person who will take this serious and not some passing quim to work for the summer.

Mowing season is right around the corner and I have some excellent marketing in place and also a contracted telemarketing campaign which is going to be very successful. I am in the Yellow pages and have other very good advertising.

I have 4 trailers. 2 are fully equipped, 1 not in use(20'), and 1 commercial 20' trailer to haul heavy equipment as it is needed.

Some of the equipment includes
    Everride Warrior 60" 0 turn w/27hp motor (only 21 hours, is a CHAMP!)
    Lawnboy 48" 0 turn
    Walkbehind 38" cant remember the brand but runs strong
    4 push mowers/new
    2 commercial weedeaters/new
    Chipper for smaller jobs
    Dodge 1 ton w/dump bed and snow plow

Various shovels, chainsaw, and other equipment

If you have equipment this is a plus and funds to help with advertising costs is also a plus, but not a requirement. The main thing I look for here is skills and determintation and time to devote to this. Not bad requirements for a partnership!!! :cool: We share in the responsibities, risks, AND rewards!

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! A one man show cant take it to the next level so I am seeking a person who has been seriously thinking along the same lines and is truley ready to put in the hardwork and hours it takes to make something good out of this with STRONG ability to do sales and aspires to build a strong company. I have the paperwork end taken care of, have also contracted secretarial help for bookkeeping and so forth. This will be a great opportunity for the right person to step in and with hardwork and determination and build a lasting enterprise. (some details i have not mentioned here that are important to achieving our goals. I will save this for the right person when we meet). I have a network of helpers when needed. Lets get the work rolling in!

Look forward to meeting you,

Contact me @
    chris_vnhrn@yahoo.com

2. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

dude, just do it on your own. Hire some good employees. Partnerships are NEVER good!!! Why would you voluntarily get involved in a partnership? Partnerships are for people who's parents left their kids a business so its manditory.

3. A Lawn Care Co LLC

I got BIG projects on the table and am not trying to do a mom and pop thing, but have an opportunity to make a medium sized company from this and that is what I would like to see happen. I am in need of someone to put forth real effort and dont want the attitude and loose dedication of a hired help. I need someone to share in the responsibilities and challenges as well as the rewards.

Not trying to be a Mr. Bigwheel, but this is the current situation for me and I have been working hard the last 2 years and desire to take on more with the right partner.

Regards

4. bishoplandscape

bishoplandscape LawnSite Member

Not a good idea. find a good hard working employee and give them bonus or percentage to keep them happy which is what I would say your asking for but don't look for a partner. But Its you business just trying to help good luck either way!

5. A Lawn Care Co LLC

Appreciate the input guys. I will def take it all into consideration. I know a solid partner will be tuff to find. It has been tuff to find. We will see what happens.

Respect