Looking for some things-take a look plz

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by srl28, Mar 23, 2010.

1. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Need to start up another crew and add to some others. Looking for some equipment. Take a look at the list below and pm me with what you have. Has to be in the tri-state area. Not traveling far. NJ NY or PA

48 to 60inch walkbehind, belt or hydro

Enclosed trailer, black or grey. 14 to 18ft.

60 inch ztr, bagging system a plus

Power broom, trimmers, blowers.-not looking for used beat up junk

PM me with what you have. Figured Id give it a shot here instead of buying new stuff.

2. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i have a 48 and 53 wright sentars they are clean......your friends with jared k from rockaway right?

3. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I have a 03 ferris walk behind 61" 25 hp kawasaki, adjustable deck with around 2000 hrs on machine and about 1200 hrs on engine. $1700 or make me an offer. I just got a new walk behind so this one needs to go.

4. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

What a kick in the ass..........We just unloaded 2 60" lazers with the vacs, would have made a great trade for the vac you just sold. Timing it's all about timing........

5. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

timing is everything now? Thought attitude was everything? lol!

Looking for something with lower hours, at most 1000.

6. Harrington Landscape

Harrington Landscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Erie Pa

Just sent you a pm on a cpl of mowers I have

7. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Call steve willand and ask for pat, they are not distributing stander anymore, they are sell some items for lower than cost. A buddy of mine just picked up a w/b stander for almost 500 under cost , #973-579-5656, ask for pat
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

Not a daily item ... bust for a crew during the right season can be a huge money maker...
    I have a lesco 48 inch pull behind aerator... if you have any interest let me know...

9. Fitzgerald37

Fitzgerald37 LawnSite Member

I have two 48" exmarks in great condition give me a call 6094104211 Mount Laurel area

10. mmonetti

mmonetti LawnSite Member

I have a Toro Z Master Z500 60" with a 27hp Kohler. It has 538 hours. Asking $4500.