1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for someone to take over 2 nice lawns in Easton Md.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bayfish, Apr 9, 2013.

1. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Both lawns are about 20 thousand square feet in a nice neighborhood across the street from each other. Scope of work includes weekly mowing, with bed maintenance, back yards need to be bagged, Full lawn fertilization plan, with aeration and seed in fall, mulch beds in spring, fall clean ups, periodic shrub trimming.
    Nice people, known them a long time. The mother is the other house. I had a contract for a fast food chain for the past 4 years with one in Easton, but lost the account this year. Easton is an hour away from the bulk of my work and these two yards are not enough for me to make that trip.
    If anyone on this site works in the Easton, Maryland area, these 2 accounts would be a good addition.
  2. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

It would be a decent thing to do if they can't find a replacement to carry them through to the end of the season, I realize whether that's financially possible is another story... Perhaps getting in with a property management company and get just enough work out that way to make it worth while?
  3. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Problem is I notified them in December.
    Denial can be a terrible thing. LOL!!
  4. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

Oh well no if that's the case then you've done everything you can.
    Appreciate this thread as well.