Looking for Someone who mows north of Indy..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jdwilliams1, Mar 27, 2007.

1. jdwilliams1

jdwilliams1 LawnSite Member

Hello, I am looking for some reputable mowing and mulching business I can refer my new application customers. I was a full service company from 1988 up until 2 years ago and sold everything and I have started back up an application business only and I need a few reliable and professional compaines to refer my customers for the services I do not perform.

I would prefer businesses that are not or do not spray or treat lawns.

Please let me know asap, I already have one guy waiting and I will give him your numbers as the calls come in. I have informed my customers that I have a few guys I work with, which is true, but would like to give them a few more options.

2. jdwilliams1

jdwilliams1 LawnSite Member

I do not mow or mulch so I need to refer my spray customers to someone who does. Can anyone help me out.

It will be North of indy, Carmel, Zionsville, Brownsburg etc.
  3. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

Sent you a PM. I'm in Fishers, maybe we can both help each other out.
  4. mow guy

mow guy LawnSite Member

If you are still interested I live in Westfield now with lawns still in Anderson and Noblesville.
  5. Indy cutter

Indy cutter LawnSite Member

Please contact Indy Cutter at (317)507-1362. I live on the southside of indy but I am willing to travel for customers. I have a 60 inch exmark and a 48 inch walk behind for mowing and I do not applicate...
  6. lucky4511

lucky4511 LawnSite Member

we do very limited apps...not my preference to do them...and have been in business for 7 years with an additional 9 in the field. maybe we could do a deal and sub out our spray apps to you. pm me if you haven't found anyone yet.