1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for somthing from Louisville

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Columbia Turf, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Columbia Turf

Columbia Turf LawnSite Member

When we were at the Expo, I saw a vise type piece of equipment used to hold a trimmer while working on it. Does anybody remember what it was called or where I might be able to get one?

2. fairwayCuts

fairwayCuts LawnSite Member

I think mabey you are talking about the trimmertrap MR-1? Looks like a good piece of equipment. I've got several trimmertrap products and have been happy with them, although I do not have that one. I'll try and post the link.http://www.trimmertrap.com/racks/mr1.htm
  3. Columbia Turf

Thanks, that is not exactly what I remember but it might work. I think this thing swiveled.
  4. turftammer

turftammer LawnSite Member

:waving: the ad in turf says get a grip I guess thats what it's called but there are 6 diff. models no website in ad but it's park tool usa st. paul, MN. ph.# (651)-777-6868
  5. Columbia Turf

Thanks Tammer, I'll give them a call and see if they have any info
  6. Lawn Keepers

Lawn Keepers LawnSite Member

The web site is www.parktool.com they make several different stands. They also make some that bolt to workbenches or wherever you want to put it...They mainly sell bicycle tools...but the stand can be used for several different applications.