Looking for sub contracts in the memphis area

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by delta_ag, May 2, 2003.

1. delta_ag

delta_ag LawnSite Member

I am a lawn care company (Pro Turf Lawn Care) in the northwest mississippi and Memphis area looking for someone to sub-contract with. We are fully insured company that is currently doing commercial and residential properties. If anyone in the area would consider sub-contracting please email me. Thanks.

2. LawnMagic1

LawnMagic1 LawnSite Member

This question has nothing to do with yours but here I go......I own a weed control/fertilizer company in Olive Branch and I would like to know if you have anyone that provides that service to your existing accounts? I'm liceansed, bonded,and insured and stand by my work.

If I here of anyone in my area looking to sub out, I will e-mail you.

CHEERS!!!!!! :drinkup:

3. TLSP

TLSP LawnSite Member

I am currently in Senatobia. I do lawn service after I get off work which is around 5:00pm. Also I try and pick up accounts on the weekends. I have been passing out door hangers, business cards for the last month or so. I do have some accounts. I will be laid off at the mid to end of July and have been preparing myself to go into this full time. I have been doingthis for the last 4-6 years while traveling around in construction. I have decided that construction for the last 15 yrs is enough. Any help that I can give to you I would be willing to do. I am very excited for this biz and want to get as much in as I can.

email if interested.

4. TLSP

TLSP LawnSite Member

Also I should mention that we will have our General Liability Insurance by the end of next week. We have registered our name with Tate County (DBA). I will be taken my Pesticide and Weed Control Applicators Exam on May 29th.