Looking for Sub to lay chemicals in Omaha, Ne...

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Perfection Property Maintenance, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Perfection Property Maintenance

Perfection Property Maintenance LawnSite Member

Hello to everyone this morning, I am located in Omaha,Ne and would like to know if anyone is around this area that would be interested in talking with me to do my chemical work. It will be mostly large apartment contracts maybe some residential. If interested let me know. Thanks alot

2. magland

magland LawnSite Member

I would be interested in your fert/chem work this season. I have 8 years of experience and I am certified. Please let me know the specifics.

3. Perfection Property Maintenance

Email sent to your hotmail acct. thanks alot
    josh

4. magland

magland LawnSite Member

Interested in chemical applications. Please let me know

5. Perfection Property Maintenance

Email sent. Thanks alot
    Josh

6. lawnrich

lawnrich LawnSite Member

intrested licensed my bussines was started in 98

7. bhforty3

bhforty3 LawnSite Member

Yes, I know a very dependable company that does the same thing for me.He is a very good friend of mine and would be very excited to talk to you and help you out w/your fertilizing needs.Please contact me for more info.

8. Perfection Property Maintenance

For all the guys who may be interested in fert applications this year please contact me at bobcatparts@hotmail.com. I will be talking with ppl this week. Looks like some SID work as well. So please contact me at my email addy and lets get together. Thanks.