1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

looking for sub work in michigan

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by JTS Landscaping lawn, Mar 10, 2006.

1. JTS Landscaping lawn

JTS Landscaping lawn LawnSite Senior Member

im looking to grow my business more and am looking to do some sub work im available from the grand rapids to holland and surrounding areas. i would possably beable to travel a little. looking to do landscaping, hardscapes, light excavating willing to travel for these. locally i would do lawn care and maintence. i have 3/4ton truck and 20ft gooseneck mowing and skidsteer also i have a 3 man crew.

cell # 616-446-7475
  2. snapper48

snapper48 LawnSite Member
    from Erie pa

Hi Josh,
    I am going to be possibly working over the summer in Zeeland with an engineering internship, (I am from PA, where I ran a LCO for a while). Anyways I wanted to let you know and anyone else that you know might know, if you ever need a hand catching up with some yards in the afternoons or random help, I would like to stay busy and I think I may miss the mowing, believe it or not...so pm me if that is something you may be interested it..Thanks!,

3. JTS Landscaping lawn

JTS Landscaping lawn LawnSite Senior Member

hi gus i tryed pm you but would let me yeh i will definitally keep you in mind and let you know if in need more help. have to talk to a guy tomorrow about some work then might have bunch more work in the grand rapids area. hopefully will be a busy summer. yeh ill let you know if in need any or someone else does.