looking for the best pull behind aerator

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by perfectlawncare, Jun 26, 2004.

1. perfectlawncare

perfectlawncare LawnSite Member

I am trying to find the best aerator to pull behind my Dixie Chopper. Any help would be great.

2. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Down here in Florida we don't areate as much as other parts of the country. We can not give input with any personal experience but there are several top quality areator manufacturers. You can check them out at 2 websites that we are familiar with www.everythinggreen.com and www.turfhq.com.
    Hope that this helps.

3. Pilgrims' Pride

Pilgrims' Pride LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA.

I just got a Lesco pull behing that I'm very happy with.
    I believe it's 300lbs?
    On well moistened soil it pulls great plugs with no weight.
    I put bags of fert on if I need the extra lbs.
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

The Lesco is the Classen and it's a great machine.

5. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

Pilgrim's Pride and Runner,

You are the reason that this site works so well. One doesn't have an answer but someone else does and is willing to jump in and lend a hand with the right responses.

We were in Louisville for the EXPO when these were written so our reply is later than we wanted. Tomorrow we are leaving for the Green Industry Expo (GIE) being held in Orlando, FL. The show is Thursday, Friday Saturday - Nov. 3, 4, and 5.
    These large National Shows are very informative for the Landscape, Landscape Maintenance, Snow removal and Lawn Care (Chemical application) Companies. If you can get there it is certainly worth the effort to attend.

W.E. hope that this year has treated you well and that you are ready for the late fall and winter seasons.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Well, Bitter, and sweet....First, I have NO idea how this thread even ended up here in the first place, but I just thought I'd answer it. Sorry to pollute your forum with stuff that is sort of irrelevant.LOL (Actually, I think this was intended for a different forum, but was just typed in here accidentally). Anyway, for the sweet side, I appreciate your being on here, and have had great service from youyr company in the past. Your products come with high recommendations from me.