1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Trailer???

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by christmas79, Mar 31, 2008.

1. christmas79

christmas79 LawnSite Member

Looking for small trailer like a 5/10 foot thanks for you help!

2. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

looking for a good place to buy brand new or a good used one?

And where in IL?

3. LIGHTNING

LIGHTNING LawnSite Member

I've got a 5X10 with ramp/tailgate for sale. Probably too far away to do you much good though. Northeast corner of Arkansas.

4. christmas79

Where is a good place to buy one in Illinois? Lighting what are you asking for your trailer going to Arkansas maybe the end of the month?

5. LIGHTNING

I believe mine is 3 years old, maybe 4, good paint (black) good wood on the floor, pulls fine, etc. Spent a lot more time setting than being used. I just decided to sell it and get a wider one a few days ago. Asking $500 now, may adjust that once I make some calls and see what new ones are selling for. I know they have gotten high with steel prices shooting up. If you think it may work out for you let me know and I'll get some pics for ya.

6. LIGHTNING

Sold mine today.

7. christmas79

Thanks anyway!!!

8. LIGHTNING

Just FYI 5X10 with ramps are selling for about $650 here. 6X12 around $800. Cheaper if you get a tilt rather than the ramp. Steel is going through the roof and some of the manufacturers I talked today say the have been having to raise prices every couple of weeks.

9. LIGHTNING

Forgot to add, those are new trailer prices.