Looking for used ride on spreader

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DamianDragunov, Jun 26, 2013.

1. DamianDragunov

DamianDragunov LawnSite Member
    from Wyoming

I am looking to purchase a used ride on spreader sprayer. I have watched this forum for a couple years and gotten alot of useful information from here. Thanks! I do not want to start another crazy discussion between z spray and the 3000 because you guys really get brutal on this discussion. I am looking to buy a used ride on. preferably a zspray intermediate but am open to anything right now for the right price and quality. This would be my first ride on to check out until i buy a brand new 1 in the next couple years. I figure i will have some experience with a ride on then , and can make a more informed choice when i buy brand new.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

If they ever get my new one built, I'll have a used Z-Max for sale shortly.

I believe it's an '05. It has had a few of the upgrades--suspension platform. We're still using it regularly, it was time for a new one though.

If I had the time, I'd deliver it for you, Wyoming is just about my favorite state.

3. DamianDragunov

from Wyoming

Thanks, let me know asap when its available, and if ya make time to come out and deliver ill guarantee to put ya on some trout. I live close to Yellowstone also so if ya never been there its definitely a place to see. Sound like it could be a "business" expense that ya actually get to enjoy. We had tried to order a new z spray but I need a machine yesterday! Let me know what your looking to sell it for and I guess why its time for a new one If the current one still works good. New options? Alot of hours? Like Shiny equipment? Employee ran it into a pond? JK

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Pretty sure the book keeper (my wife) isn't going to let me write off a trip to Yellowstone, as much as I love it there.

My new one should be ready any day. I will try to come up with a price.

Why a new one? It's almost 8 seasons old, we're doing way more apps now than we were then, really not sure on the hours and my accountant told me I needed to buy some new equipment for depreciation after a few years of buying virtually nothing. Add in a good winter and there you have it. Getting the same model, just adding a foam marking kit.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear from LT Rich.

5. DamianDragunov

from Wyoming

just checking in, anyword?