Looking For Used Walk Behind 36 Or 48

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by love to mow grass, Feb 9, 2007.

1. love to mow grass

love to mow grass LawnSite Member

Hi I Live In Green Ohio It Is By Akron Just Started. Looking For A Good Walk Behind

2. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

i have a 54" jd i'm thinking of selling if you'er interested pm me its got 48 hours and is an 05

3. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck LawnSite Member

i have a 48 ferris hydro with around 500 hours in good condition diddnt get used much its an o2 looking to get $2000 obo if iterested can help with delivery

4. gmcplowtruck

also have a 03 lesco 48 electric start hydro wb with 730 hrs for $2200 obo

5. Rcgm

Rcgm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Post a picture of that Ferris

6. Honerlaw-LawnCare

Honerlaw-LawnCare LawnSite Member

I have a 1999 John Deere GS30 model walk behind which i bought off a guy that used it to cut his house. It has a 36" deck with a 13.5HP kohler engine. I have used the mower for one season and i only cut about 10 residentials since im still in high school. It has been serviced regularly and kept inside. I am willing to sell it for $1000, this mower has been great. Just let me know if you are interested. Im located in west chester, Ohio which is located just north of cincinnati

7. thefed

thefed LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

gmc:

very interested in the ferris, im in akron, i see you frequent cambridge...not too far away...please post a pic or give me a ring 330 592 9120 thanks

8. gmcplowtruck

i posted pics of the ferris mower in the thread wb or trailers for sale in ohio take a look

9. ColePyck

ColePyck LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

36" Gravely Pro G W/B in Ft Wayne for sale