Looking for work in Greensboro nc area will give $$$ kick back

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kturf, Feb 22, 2005.

1. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

LCOs Just wanted to let you know that I am very willing to take on work in the Greensboro NC area. I am flexible, and have all my own equipment. Please pm me or post here. if you have anything, please let me know. Thanks!

2. j fisher

j fisher LawnSite Senior Member

Come on down to Fayetteville.

3. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

kturf,
    How far are you willing to go? What services do you provide? How much experience do you have? Any references for commercial accounts?
    I have several clients that have properties in the Greensboro, Winston-Salem area, as well as, the surrounding areas.
    For installation work, check out the following:
    (For the complete LDI-Line On-Line for the Southeast go to www.ldireproprinting.com and click on "Jobs-On-File"
    No User ID or Password needed! Access is FREE )

4. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

T Scapes i will go with in a fifty mile area. the services i provide is mowing trimming ,pine needles ,mulch , shrub trimming, aeration seeding fertilizing , seasonal planting ,shrub plantings, pressure washing ,tilling ,spring& fall clean up i have two years on my own work for others for 5 years .Yes have commercial references

5. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Check out the website that I mentioned earlier, it often will give listings for NC. They send you an email daily of their updates, so you never know when you might see something that you want to bid on. As far as referels, I will check around to see what props are where and if I find out any info that you can use I will email you the info.

6. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

Thanks TScapes

7. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

I'm always looking for more work myself. I'm not trying to mess you up on getting work though, kturf. But you get anything from Winston-Salem heading west toward Clemmons that you don't want or have the time for, let me know. I do about anything to a lawn be it maintenance to complete landscaping.

8. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

I will more than happy to refer work too you on that side if we all stick togther we can all do very well
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale 2003 Exmark 48 " metro walk behind with velkey used one season has about 45 hrs on it used by homeowner.1750.00 call or pm at 336 280-3074

9. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

Totaly agree! Which side of Greensboro do you mainly work? I have done some on the West side, around Colfax and Summerfield in the past.

10. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

I do from reidsville to the lake Janette area of Greensboro

For sale Exmark 48'' walk behind in NC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale 2003 Exmark 48 " metro walk behind with velkey used one season has about 45 hrs on it used by homeowner.1750.00 call or pm at 336 280-3074