Looking for work in the Clearwater area in June

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by JParisan, Feb 7, 2013.

1. JParisan

JParisan LawnSite Member

I am relocating to Clearwater in June. My wife is getting relocated because of a work promotion. I have run a Veteran owned business for years. I am looking for a company that is looking for quality help. For at least a few years, I want to work for someone else so I can learn the job differences that Florida presents.

I have sold off my snow removal equipment. I am taking all my lawn/landscape equipment with me. I am 31 years old. A combat veteran. My work ethic is intense. Please, only serious responses. Contact me if we have something to discuss!!!! Thanks in advance!

A commute is ok.

--Jon

Jon

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Jon

I very much respect the fact you want to work for someone and learn Florida Plants. It shows common sense and a desire to do things correctly. I am sure you will do a good job and make money for anyone WILLING TO LET YOU HELP THEM.

I might suggest you look into working for a L&O pest control company. Even TG/CL if you have to. You will not only learn Florida plants but would be able to get Certified in Pest Control in Florida which is very hard. With a Pesticide License you now stand above the average Lawn Company and can offer FULL SERVICE.

Good Luck