1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work Kissimmee/St Cloud Florida Area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by bugguy8, Feb 22, 2010.

1. bugguy8

bugguy8 LawnSite Member

Hello Everyone.

I am currently looking for employment in the Kissimmee/St Cloud Florida Area. I will not be able to start till around the Middle of April or beginning of May. The reason I cannot start until then is I recently had some ankle surgery and I am healing from that.

Sorry I do not have a Resume but will post as much as I can about myself.

I am 36 years old. Married with a 22 month old girl and a 15 year old girl. I have no experience in Commercial/Residential Lawn Maintenance but will learn every aspect of the job that you are willing to teach me and more. I understand no experience means low pay and I am willing to work my way up in your company. I am very hard working, on time, organized, detailed and very customer friendly. I have a clean driving record.

I have done 6+ years pest control licensed through a pest service. Which included pest sales, customer service and running my own route. Prior to that I was in the US Army for 3+ years (Honorable Discharge) and 2 years Army National Guard prior to that.

I will work hard for your company and I will learn and grow with your company.

Please Private message me if you think you may have an open position or just private message me your contact information so I may contact you when I am able to return to work.

Thank you for your time.