Looking for work--Nation wide

Discussion in 'Employment' started by JLL25, Apr 2, 2006.

1. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

I have responded to several help needed ads on this site and though many have returned my pm's, so many more just drop contact without making clear what might be a problem for them.

I am an experienced lawn care crew leader. I have a full time job already, and there are no problems on my end of the employment, let me make that clear. I am looking for a company that can and will pay what a good crew leader is worth. If anyone out there is even slightly interested in finding a good crew leader, and can actually afford to pay $15++ an hour, then please, email me or pm me and I can give you a list of my experience. I really don't think I'm asking that much, just decent pay, I don't expect you to pay for me and my family to move to where you are.

Thanks guys,
  2. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

I have placed a few ads/posts in this forums and I have not heard from you....how hard are you looking?
  3. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

This is the first time i have seen you post on here:confused: Maybe I just overlooked it. I'm sure some of the guys will be able to help ya out!!!
  4. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

I guess that would be a matter of how long, not how hard in your case. I have been looking for about a month now and I havent seen anything from you. I should say that I've tried to stay current, that is, not going back several pages.
  5. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

Talk to me!
  6. landcare pa

landcare pa LawnSite Member
    from pa

If your willing to move to pa we are a fast growing company in business for 15 years with 40 employees we offer health benefits,and vacation pay, so drop me pm and come grow with us.:usflag: