1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by MFS, Sep 22, 2007.

1. MFS

MFS LawnSite Member

Hi I am 26 years old I have been doing landscaping for 7 years on military bases. I can install and repair sprinkler systems
    Run crews
    Rock work
    I am looking to relocate to anywere the work is at.
    i have a wife that would be coming with.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site...list your phone number for contact. Thanks, Mike
  2. absolutelawnman

absolutelawnman LawnSite Member

Any fertilizing and weed control experience?
  3. MFS

MFS LawnSite Member

Yes some I dont have a certif on it though were are you located at. what do you pay you can call me at 402-619-8072
  4. absolutelawnman

absolutelawnman LawnSite Member

I am located in Edmond, OK, pay is based on relevant experience, I need someone to be able to identify the 3 main types of grass we have, their diseases, the typical weeds we have and the products to kill them. They also must be familiar with proper spraying techniques and be willing to work with these chemicals day in and day out. Must be willing to work when weather permits, some Sat and the very very rare Sunday. Must be willing to talk to customers on a regular basis, upsell them often. Must be willing to learn new products and what they do so we can improve and grow our chemical side.

We are a full service lawn and landscaping company have been in business for over 6 years, we operate close to a million and have on average 10 employees year round. This job offer is not for the faint of heart, it will be tough work but the end rewards are part ownership of something that will be as big as you want it. You will have a customer base already, your job would be to increase that customer base large enough to replace yourself time and time again.
  5. Desertdweller

Desertdweller LawnSite Member

Tried to call but couldn't get through. call at 480-510-7155 after 5 AZ time.

6. pave and seal

pave and seal LawnSite Member

do you have a cdl drivers lic?
  7. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

Irrigation Service Manager Position Open Indiana Pay range is 12.00-15.00 per hr. for qualified experience.
  8. Desertdweller

Desertdweller LawnSite Member

Looking to hire 1 great service Tech this spring. Pay $16-$20 plus benefits. Email if interested in working in the desert.
  9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

MFS -- Good luck, I'll say a prayer for you !!
  10. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

hi, on the Connecticut shoreline, how much an hour do you need, i need a crew leader for mowing and general main.