Looking for ztr

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by packey, Dec 29, 2007.

1. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for a 62 inch cut ztr. I do not have a fortune to spend but I can repair most mechanicle problems. I am looking to spend around 2500. I know the exmark equipment really well but I am willing to look at other mowers. Do not worry if the mower has carb issues because I am going to have to re jet the carb anyway.

2. allgreenlawnservice

allgreenlawnservice LawnSite Member

what i have is a 61" bobcat ztr needs nothing looks and runs great o2 model 629 hrs looks good not beat up been well taken care of i would let go at a lower orice now @ $3200 might neg a little bit if your interested and can possibly help with some of the delivery let me know. thanks i can email pics if you want also i do have a few sets of blades 4 this mower

edit - you can't post an email address at the site...contact via private message or phone. Thanks, Mike

3. advanced irrigation

advanced irrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from tx

would you be interested in a diesiel john deere reel mower 4x4?

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I don't think you're going to be able to find anything that you would want for that amount of money ... you may need to come up a little on the price your willing to pay !!

5. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

I have an 07 Toro Timecutter 48in. , I can prolly let you have for under $2000, but I don't think you will be happy with it. You will prolly have to do like lifetree said and cough up between 3500 and 5000 to get something with a descent size motor and commercial grade.